Are you still using a personal Facebook profile to promote your business? Yeah, you might wanna do something about that.
Facebook has made it clear that it will be taking more aggressive steps to remove misclassified personal accounts used for business purposes and advertising. As a result, millions of business owners who are incorrectly using personal Facebook profiles to market their businesses are confronted with two choices: 1) Convert your personal profile to a business Page, or 2) risk getting deleted.
I will show you how you can convert your Facebook account to a page and still keep your personal profile. As you know, Maintaining a personal account on Facebook is good, but you might want to get a page to further enhance your activities on social media.
Here are some benefits of converting your Facebook account to a page.
- Target audiences: The feature allows you to target people using location, demographics, interests, and even pages and groups they like and belong to.
- Brand awareness: Facebook is one of the largest social media platforms in the world. Your business’s presence will help you gain exposure to potential customers.
- Drive website traffic: By posting links to your website, you can help increase online visits.
- Targeted advertising: Facebook advertising allows you to target specific demographics, based on location, age, gender, and interests.
- Generate business leads: Your audience of Facebook ‘likes’ can be a great starting point to gather sales leads. You can use competitions and giveaways to gather email addresses to build your marketing lists.
- Customer service and feedback: Facebook allows two-way communication between businesses and their customers. You can use the messaging service to deal directly with your customers. Reviews and comments can be a great way to gather customer feedback and find areas for improvement.
- Monitor and improve: Use data from your page’s ‘Facebook Insights’ to understand what content works best and plan for the future.
- Ability assign role: With a Facebook page, you will have the ability to assigned roles to other people who successfully manage your Facebook page from their profile.
- Profile listed to 5,000 friends: Facebook profile as we know is only limited to having 5k friends, your new page will allow you to have as many numbers of like, friends, and followers as possible.
- Facebook Scheduling: This feature allows you to schedule posts and chose the time and date you want it posted on your page.
- Avoid being shut down
- Helps to build brand loyalty
Steps to Convert here> Link.
N/B: Make sure you use a laptop computer or a desktop as the process doesn’t work on the mobile version.